Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photos And FAQ + Recipe

Hello again! <3
I got a few FAQ's to answer from my DA page.


1.What server do you play on? (WoW)
Sentinels (RP)


2. What class do you play? (WoW) And what is the name?
A better question would be what class don't you play but here goes.
Kathalea (Pally)
Naemilla (Priest)
Vaelana (Rogue)
Marcyl (Hunter)
Shamala (Druid)
Emasha (Shammy)
Nicolina (Mage)
Volka (Death Knight)
I have a second pally and Priest as well but one is a bank and the other I may delete and make into something else...




3. What kind of Lashes do you use?
I don't use False lashes... I never have in fact they scare the crap out of me. My eyelashes are just very long and thick to begin with.  The photo above is just my plain lashes not curled with BadGalLash. They are naturally blonde and without a dark mascara you can't see them.
So... Yeah.


4. Are you a professional chef?
No. I'm a home cook and I love cooking but I do not make a living off of it. But I don't think I would say no if an offer came around.


5. What camera do you use?
I have a Canon Digital. I started with a auto zoom film camera.
Honestly it's more the eye you have then the camera.








I made Mac n' Cheese the other day and people went a bit nuts over the photos so I figured I'd post them with the recipe.



Here is what you will need to make this:
1 Box of your favorite Mac n' Cheese ( I used Kraft ) 
2 Slices of Provolone Cheese.
Cheddar about 1/4 cup.
Mozzarella about half a cup. 
1-2 small pads of butter.


How to make it:
Cut all the cheese into little pieces. Then cook the pasta as it says on the box. 
Pour in the cheese sauce mix from the box (you can skip this if you want) Then add the cheese bits and mix until gooey. If you find it's becoming to sticky and not saucy enough add a bit of room temp cream and keep mixing. The heat from the fresh pasta should melt up the cheese nicely.
Now EAT BEFORE IT GETS COLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment