Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Let's Review... Luigi Ortega's!

Hello everyone.
This morning I went to buy a lipstick I had my eyes on for quite some time. Film Noir! It's a chocolate brown with a red base. I rather love this colour it makes me feel powerful and good about myself. Christine at my local M.A.C did my eyes a dark dramatic eye. (She told me I was not allowed to wear them both together but the goth 12 year old in me insisted I at least do it for a photo.) :P Sorry Christine.

Then I went with my mom out to lunch at a place I had never been before called Luigi Ortega's. They have so much to pick from and it all looked good! They even have some exotic meats for the adventurous eater. The mini pizza seemed very popular. I got the appetizer "Elephant Garlic Shrimp". My mom got the spaghetti lunch special. The shrimp was really good!! We got an Asian salad to go for later. The sauce for the salad is a thick almost syrup like orange and ginger flavoured sauce. I took some photos of the extra shrimp I brought home.
Day 2 of the review
I looked over the website to do some extra research for this post and I discovered something super awesome. THEY DELIVER! I decided I would order something else off the menu just to have one more thing to review. For lunch today we got the lunch special spaghetti it comes with 2 meat balls and a coke. The sauce they have is lovely; it has great flavour and lots of body to it. The meat balls are baseball sized piles of goodness. We also got a BBQ chicken pizza which was yummy but I'm not an onion fan! If you like onion and BBQ chicken this is the pizza for you. The pizza box is super cute! The place is covered in cartoons of the two chefs Luigi & Ortega. They have tons of TV screens that play all kinds of sports as well as cartoons, news, and court shows pretty much anything you like.
I took a bunch of proper photos on day 2 of my review so I hope you all enjoy them.
Talk to you all soon.
Enjoy!

Elephant Garlic Shrimp



















No comments:

Post a Comment