Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photos + Konad Stamping System.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Have more photos of cute.



For X-mas I bought myself a Konad stamping set. 
2 plates, a polish in silver and the stamper. It was cheap as a gift goes but I enjoy it. I have very brittle nails that just bend they are not hard at all. I have to polish them just to keep them from bending backwards. Let me just say I'm not "into nails" I just have to have them painted so I try to make it interesting. I suffer from an OCD need to peel the polish off after which can be a pain although I'm getting better about it. >_> LOL
I have only used this 2 times but it is super simple and comes out looking nice. Even the crap job I did with the stamper I have gotten compliments on how nice they are. 
Here is what I did with it for my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment