Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

So...hot... melting...

Uggggh.
It's hot, humid sticky and bleh.
I hate this. I long to jump into the nice cold ocean but we have not been able to go anywhere because the postal people lost my package for 2 weeks and we have been waiting for it since before Xmas!!
It should come tomorrow and then the next day is my birthday... Holy crap my birthday I totally forgot. O_O
Yeah, so I will be 22 on the 6th. I'm kinda cheating because I'm not really 22 till the 7th here. But I wont complain about 2 birthday dinners... or gifts... :D
So yeah to keep you all busy behold photos and videos of cute stuff... aka the babies Lone and Star.


Youtube Video links of them:
Leap of faith?




On a side note... It would be awesome to sleep.
The neighbours here SUCK.
It's been about 3 days since I've had a good sleep the pounding music has not stopped since Xmas eve. I'm beginning to think that these people have no need to sleep like the rest of the world. Funny since I was under the impression that being drunk at all hours tended to sap your energy instead of you being up for 3 days and then asleep for one.
I would also like an AC system. 
Honestly the sticky heat is melting me alive.
MAKE ME BIRTHDAY STUFF??
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment