Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Drinks of New Zealand!

As you may have guessed this time it's all about just a few of the crazy awesome drinks found here in New Zealand.
This set here is a NZ energy drink called V as you can see it comes in many flavours. My personal tastes I prefer monster but I do like these!

You can take a hint from the fact that this is empty that I like it. I'm so sorry I just could not wait to drink it.
It's a powerade drink the special flavour of the NZ rugby team the "All Blacks"

This is a soda called L&P more info here.
I really can't describe how this one tastes other then yum.
 
Okay I lied its not all about the drinks.
This is Butter chicken from a place down the street called the Curry Pot.
They are very hard to order from 2 of the numbers on the home delivery menu do not work and the third reaches a man who does not speak much English but the food is AMAZING the sauce is so thick and creamy it was well worth the price paid for it and the long process to order.
First the soda it's frank's blood orange soda. Very tangy and has a heck of a bite I love this soda.
The tin foil holds some garlic naan bread.
The first box is rice. (derp you all most likely knew that) The second box is filled with creamy amazing butter chicken tika. The chicken is super moist and has no hard gristly bits it is also smothered in spices it's just amazing. 
It rained pretty good here today, so I'm happy.
That's all I have for you today. 
-Ginn

No comments:

Post a Comment