Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Things to Come + Mini Rant

So I plan on doing full reviews on "The strata cafe"  "Good World Takeaway" and a few other things but today is not the day.
Today I have a bit of a mini rant.
I have an issue with the medical industry. The issue I have is they liberally use the term "tasteless" to describe something that is "no flavour added" these are two very different things. If something is naturally flavoured like crap they tend to say that it is "tasteless".
It's a lot like how they say "just a little pinch" before injecting what amounts to liquid fire in your veins...
I just wish they would be honest. If it is going to hurt tell me so I can prepare myself. If it tastes like roasted poop tell me and I will prepare myself for it. 
After the surgery on my foot the other day they have me on antibiotics that are "tasteless". Since you want to gag every time you open the bottle and the taste is about 10 times worse I think of that as a bit of false advertising. The fact that I can't eat with it is a problem because it tastes so foul alone about the only way to choke it down is to have a bite of something after. -_-' At any rate I have managed to take this poo-tasteing pill for several days now and I have some yet to go. I just decided that I HAD to share my thought here.


I was going to post pictures of the cute babies but they are sleeping and I don't want to wake them.


I do have a bit of a mini review of a product I found by pure chance at the super market...
(Photo below is) Darrell Lea's Batch #37. 
It's like no other liquorice I have ever had it's super soft and smooth. It really is like fresh off the tray.  I like liquorice mind you some people hate it. If it's not your thing don't worry about it. If you love the stuff look into it! 








Sorry for the crap grammar and spelling I'm half asleep but I wanted to post something for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment